The Thrill of Victory!
We Won! Ok, I just had to get that out. So, yeah, Sandi and I just had our first dance competition. We were competing in both Newcomer and Bronze Latin, and we actually won gold in both categories! I still can't quite comprehend it! And to think that we were debating on if we were even good enough to bother competing in Bronze at all! So, it pretty much goes without saying that this has been a pretty good day for both Sandi and I. Hehe, I feel like I should start thanking people, except then this would sound like a speech, and I don't want to do that (thanks Mom and Dad!).
Now Sandi and I have a nice, 2-3 day break before we have to start working towards our next competition, which is 2 weeks from now. I plan to go see Evelyn tomorrow, then take a nice break from dancing by...uh, well, I'll probably go to the level 1 dance class on Monday, and I'm definitely going to teach my Latin class on Tuesday, followed of course by dancing in my level 3 class right after that (6-8 and 8-10 respectively). Yep! So after that nice long break from dancing, I'm hoping that we can arrange to have a dance lesson as early as Wednesday! What a break! Wow, what will I do with myself? With Martin gone, however, we're still wondering what to do for a new teacher. Van suggested we try to get Diana, and Vince suggested Dany and Eric if not. So we'll try to get Diana, Dany, or Eric in that order. I hope we can get Diana!
Don't worry, everybody. Pictures are soon to follow. I don't know what we have in terms of us actually dancing, but we definitely have pictures of the dance competition in general. I just have to get them off of my friend Vien.
Now Sandi and I have a nice, 2-3 day break before we have to start working towards our next competition, which is 2 weeks from now. I plan to go see Evelyn tomorrow, then take a nice break from dancing by...uh, well, I'll probably go to the level 1 dance class on Monday, and I'm definitely going to teach my Latin class on Tuesday, followed of course by dancing in my level 3 class right after that (6-8 and 8-10 respectively). Yep! So after that nice long break from dancing, I'm hoping that we can arrange to have a dance lesson as early as Wednesday! What a break! Wow, what will I do with myself? With Martin gone, however, we're still wondering what to do for a new teacher. Van suggested we try to get Diana, and Vince suggested Dany and Eric if not. So we'll try to get Diana, Dany, or Eric in that order. I hope we can get Diana!
Don't worry, everybody. Pictures are soon to follow. I don't know what we have in terms of us actually dancing, but we definitely have pictures of the dance competition in general. I just have to get them off of my friend Vien.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home