Looking forward to the weeeeekend
Ahh, it's Friday! What a good day to be at. Of course, for a while there I was worried that I wasn't going to have anything resembling a weekend for the second week in a row, but everything worked out. Now I just have to worry about Tuesday night, which is normally the time I have to TA dance :(. Oh well, hopefully I'll find someone to replace me.
So it's going to be a good weekend, for the most part. Evelyn and I are going to get Saturday to hang out together. Unfortunately, with her incredibly busy schedule, this may be the only day of the week that I'll get to see her! I saw her a little bit on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, and I'll see her tonight, but that may change. However, we're going to be reserving Saturday for each other; no parties or other get togethers if we can help it. That'll be nice since we've been really really busy lately with all the different parties and dinners and the like.
So it's going to be a good weekend, for the most part. Evelyn and I are going to get Saturday to hang out together. Unfortunately, with her incredibly busy schedule, this may be the only day of the week that I'll get to see her! I saw her a little bit on Tuesday and Wednesday this week, and I'll see her tonight, but that may change. However, we're going to be reserving Saturday for each other; no parties or other get togethers if we can help it. That'll be nice since we've been really really busy lately with all the different parties and dinners and the like.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home