Where do I start?
Ahh, so much has happened since my last post! Of course, it's been so LONG since my last post I guess this isn't such a surprise. Anyway...
The biggest thing to happen to me recently, in case anyone doesn't know, is that Evelyn left me. It was quite an emotional time, with many tears being shed on both sides. However, after everything was said and done, she left for Africa. Thankfully she's coming back in 3 months! So I'm looking forward to that for sure. Well, actually I will be going over there to Africa and spending 2 weeks touring the country of Ghana before she comes back, which sounds quite exciting! I'm definitely looking forward to it, though mainly I'm looking forward to it just because Evelyn is going to be there.
The biggest thing to happen to me recently, in case anyone doesn't know, is that Evelyn left me. It was quite an emotional time, with many tears being shed on both sides. However, after everything was said and done, she left for Africa. Thankfully she's coming back in 3 months! So I'm looking forward to that for sure. Well, actually I will be going over there to Africa and spending 2 weeks touring the country of Ghana before she comes back, which sounds quite exciting! I'm definitely looking forward to it, though mainly I'm looking forward to it just because Evelyn is going to be there.


1 Comments:
Hi babes! I did leave you for a good reason though. The forest and my monkeys need me!
Wish you could be here with me. Miss you so much! Sept can't come soon enough.
Post a Comment
<< Home