Finally, we're moved in!
Evelyn and I have finally managed to get moved in to our new apartment and unpacked! It's taken a REALLY long time to open and organize all the boxes and furniture that I loaded in here, but we finally did it! Thank GOD they have extra storage lockers in the basement. Now we're just waiting for friends and family to come grace us with their presence =). So far we've lived here almost 3 weeks and have had 4 visitors! They are, in chronological order:
Michelle - Evelyn's friend
My Mom
Evelyn's Mom and Dad.
Evelyn's friends Leslie and Connie are expected to come later this week, though I suspect that the number will not change very much until next year.
Michelle - Evelyn's friend
My Mom
Evelyn's Mom and Dad.
Evelyn's friends Leslie and Connie are expected to come later this week, though I suspect that the number will not change very much until next year.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home