Ahh!! The agony!
So I hurt my knee on Monday. It was a little sore Sunday while curling and then playing hockey right afterwards. However, despite that I never expected that curling practice on Monday would push it over the edge. I wasn't able to finish curling practice, in fact, and had to hobble off of the ice. the good news is that it's feeling a lot better already, so hopefully that means no permanent injury. I'm going to just be a bit careful with it for the next week or so and see how it's doing. Who knew curling could be such a dangerous sport?


3 Comments:
And in addition to that, after having my toenail kicked up 3 times... who would've thought dancesport would be dangerous? ;)
I've learned pretty much everything is dangerous. Either that, or I just happen to live dangerously.
Hey guys, it's been too long. I have now sort of gotten back into the rhythm of things and will be checking blogs (I think blogs seem to be a good way to keepin in touch that present more of a narrator audience interaction more so then just emailing each other) like silvenwolf's (I actually didn't clue into the address until recently and thought that silvenwolf just didn't have one) which is also how I found this one since I figured that it might be something of an incarnation of your email adress (this must be the longest and most grammatically incorrect run on sentence in the history of English writing) and say that I will try to add comments to each of your entries to show that I still make and effort to keep in touch and I hope you will do the same for mine (wow, if you take out all of the things I have said in brackets, this sentence still sort of makes sense)(I sort of want to keep this sentence going but might be making it very difficult to read and understand what the heck I am saying but it seems now that I am more out to try to get into the guiness books of worst grammer rather then try to convey a proper thought....ok just kidding, I am going to stop now....but wait am I really kidding or just kidding about being kidding....well ok fine I am done now). take care guys and until next time, A B C D E F G, H I J K, L M N O P, Q R S, T U V, W X, Y & Z, now I know my ABCs, next time won't you sing with me.
Post a Comment
<< Home