Monday, August 22, 2005

The easiest move in the world!

So I finished helping Chirlene with the easiest move ever. Well, actually I guess that when I first moved out it was pretty easy, too, except for the 12 hour drive to Calgary. The biggest thing I had to move was my suitcase and computer. This time the biggest thing Chirlene had to move was her queen bed. That was a bit of a problem, but other than that, everything was super easy! I basically fit all of her boxes in my car, put 3 things in Henry's car, and that accounted for everything but the furniture! In all it was only 2 trips to get everything out of her place, and she was set up in her room by evening. Well, my move was 2 trips as well, but that was with a U-haul and had to span 2 days! Anyway, Chirlene and Sandi are moved into their place now, and everything is good so far! Congratulations you two!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home